As hard as it is to believe, the summer is almost over. Vacation mode is nearing a close, and it’s time to get back to a routine and back to the basics.
Did you know the number one reason people quit and give up on their health and fitness goals is because they make it too complicated. If you try to jump into something too hard and miss out on the basics you will end up overwhelmed and ready to throw in the towel.
That's why we are starting the end of August and beginning of September FRESH! We are going back to the basics and focusing on keeping it simple.
In this group we will focus on 5 things:
1) We are going to get moving- How? I am going to help you find a workout program that you actually look forward to doing. Not a workout that requires a ton of fitness equipment or even getting in your car and driving to the gym.
2) We are going to focus on NOURISHING our bodies- How do we do this? Obviously through food. We are going to focus on foods that God made, that give your body the nutrients it craves and foods that are filled with dense nutrition. Notice I didn't say restrict. That's not what this is about. This is about fueling our bodies with more of what God made and less of what He didn't!
3) We are going to get rest- You can't workout every day, you have to have some rest days! If you are tired you are more likely to eat more and not feeling like doing your exercise. That's why we are going to keep each other accountable to getting plenty of rest.
4) We are going to be CONSISTENT- Notice I didn't say perfect! While I don't believe perfection is attainable I do know that results come with what we do the MAJORITY of the time and that's why we will commit to being consistent and disciplined every step of the way. Remember- this is a lifestyle NOT a 30 day crash diet.
5) Lastly, we are going to have FUN- That's why we are going to find a workout you love. You have to find a workout that you look forward to NOT something you dread! It's about finding something that is sustainable as a LIFESTYLE.
If this group sounds like something you would be interested in, apply below. Only 4 spots are available and I want YOU in here.
*Note: There is a cost to this group. The cost of the group is based on the products you decide to purchase, but a purchase IS necessary.
Food, Faith, Football:
FREE 5 Day Clean Eating Group starting September 11th. Sign up HERE.
2 Day Look Into Beachbody Coaching:
September 14th & 15th- Sign up for info HERE.
October 1st- Fit for His Glory Virtual Bootcamp- Sign up for info here.
Want my FREE 14 Day Fit For His Glory Devotional? Leave your info below to get it sent to your inbox today!